It is the moment you all have been waiting for! IRONALER 2018!
This year should be a very fun competition! We have a couple of new ideas that we are working on for the main event, but before then…how do you make it to the main event?
We are once again doing a qualification round BUT this time YOU choose the BJCP category!
What you need to do:
– Pick a beer style from the BJCP 2015 styleguide
– Submit 2 bottles (500ml and under is preferred)
– Include with the bottles (use this form):
– Your team name
– Your team members (4 maximum – must have at least one MontreAlers member)
– Membership #s
– The style category # (+ specialty ingredient, if applicable)
Deadline: Friday, August 17
How/Where to submit:
a) An officer will be at each monthly meeting to accept submissions
b) Drop-off at Kahnawake Brewing
c) Ship to 29 Edward Sud, Chateauguay (QC), J6J 4E5
The teams who will advance to the main event will be announced by September 15, 2018.
More infos on the main event coming up soon!