The MontreAlers will be hosting the first ever homebrew conference with John Palmer in Montreal on September 1st 2018.
Our conference will focus on the four primary ingredients used in brewing beer. We will have an expert to talk about each of them:
- Water John Palmer (How to Brew, Water, Brewing Classic Styles)
- Malt Raphael Sanregret (Innomalt)
- Hops Julien Venne (MAPAQ)
- Yeast Eric Abbott and Tobias Fischborn (Lallemand Yeast)
- Date: September 1st 2018
- Time: 11:00 to 17:00
- Location: Crowley Arts Centre, 5325 Crowley Ave, Montreal,H4A 2C6 (map)
Included with the purchase of a ticket:
- Lunch (Choice of Chicken Brochette, Roast Beef Sandwich, or Vegetarian Pasta)
Note: A meal cannot be guaranteed for any tickets purchased after August 26th 11:59 pm.
- A MontreAlers sample glass
- Seven beer samples fermented with different Lalemand yeasts.
- Beer from homebrewers turned professional will also be available for sale at a very reasonable price.
(Avant-Garde, Jukebox, Kahnawake Brewing, Saint-Houblon, and Shelton)
Tickets will be sold at the following prices:
- Member: $45
- Non-Member: $55
- At the door: $66
Space is limited so there will be a closed pre-sale period for members starting Wednesday August 8th. Afterwards, tickets will be available on our online store.